SECUREDATA Announces SecureRecovery for Windows, an Advanced Self-Service Digital Data Recovery Tool
Los Angeles, CA - July 11, 2016 - SECUREDATA, Inc. (www.securedata.com), an industry leader in data media services, is pleased to announce their new SecureRecovery for Windows software tool for recovery of lost data on Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X disk volumes. This innovative product assists home and business users to perform self-recovery of damaged files and folders due to deletion, corruption, disk re-formatting, disk re-partitioning or a malware attack.
SecureRecovery for Windows is easy to download and use even by non-experts. The try-before-you-buy version scans and analyzes any digital media after which it displays what files were found and are recoverable. The tool also reports on whether the condition of the media is sufficient to support a software recovery process. If the media is in poor condition, customers use the tool to create a complete binary image, which is transferred to known good media for recovery.
“Today, we are very excited to offer SecureRecovery for Windows to homes and businesses. This tool, built upon our years of experience and technology development in data recovery, helps customers help themselves to regain their lost data, whether it’s irreplaceable family photos or critical business documents,” said Sergey Gulyayev, Director of Enterprise Business at SecureData, Inc.
Our in-house data recovery staff understands firsthand the devastation customers feel when they experience unexpected data loss,” he continued, “which inspired us to offer some of the state-of-the-art technology we use in our labs for clients to use in regaining lost data from all types of storage media.”
SecureRecovery for Windows features:
- SecureRecovery for Windows is compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating system versions from XP on. This includes Windows 10, 8, 7, 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server, 2008 Server and 2012 Server.
- The software recovers data from conventional hard drives, solid-state drives, USB flash drives, memory cards and image files.
- It operates on several common file system types including NTFS, HFS/HFS+, FAT 16/32 and exFAT.
- The tool features advanced functionality for effective data recovery such as Quick File Search, Full Scan and File-Signature Scavenge.
- A free trial version analyses and discovers lost data due to file deletion, lost drive partitions, reformatted drives, corrupt or damaged partition tables or file system metadata. If lost data is found, the full version can be purchased to restore the data.
SECUREDATA is world leader in hardware encrypted storage and data services. Providing data security to individuals and corporations since 2007 we pride ourselves on the service and products that we provide to our clients.
For media inquiries, please email us at [email protected]